Information Bittydesign collects
Bittydesign may collect information in a number of ways in connection with the Website, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When clients access their Bittydesign Team Site.
- When you ask us a question, we collect the e-mail address or other contact information you choose to provide.
- When you request an e-mail be sent to a friend through the Website, we will collect your and your friend's e-mail addresses.
- When you voluntarily provide Personal Information to us for any other purpose.
How Bittydesign uses your information
- To generally provide the features and functionality of the Website to you.
- For account validation purposes.
- For analytics and trending purposes.
- To identify you as the sender of, and to process, your forwarded e-mails.
- To respond to questions and comments.
- To improve, enhance, and tailor the Website for you, and to improve and enhance the overall Website experience for all the Website users.
- To carry out specific actions you may request.
To whom Bittydesign discloses your information
Bittydesign may disclose to third parties Personal Information that it collects as follows:
- Operation of the Website: We disclose your Personal Information to third parties where necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- At Your Request: We disclose your Personal Information to a third party whenever you request us to do so.
- Business transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of Bittydesign' assets, your Personal Information, aggregated information, and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered one of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Automatically collected non-Personal Information
When you use the Website, we also may collect certain standard information from your browser and personal computer that websites often collect, such as your IP address, your browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language), your operating system, and the date and time you accessed the Website. We also capture the country from which the visit came and the paths taken as you move from one website or webpage to another website or webpage. We reserve the right to use and share any such non-Personal Information collected at the Website with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Information posted to any forums, chats, or blogs
If you choose to use a forum, a blog, participate in a chat room, or otherwise use a social networking feature available through the Website, you should be aware that any Personal Information or other information you post can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Website, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or used in an otherwise unauthorized manner. We cannot be responsible for any Personal Information you choose to post through those means and we recommend careful consideration before you post such information.
E-mail to a friend
Our policy regarding selling or renting of Personal Information
A special note about minors
Access And Data Retention
How to update, correct, or delete certain of your Personal Information
You can access and modify certain Personal Information by logging into your account at the Website.
You may also delete your account. Deletion of your account will only result in deletion of your online account and will not affect Personal Information that may have been previously sent by us pursuant to your request, as in the case where you submit a resume. Upon deletion of your account, Bittydesign will delete your account from our primary Website servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bittydesign will retain certain information (including Personal Information) provided to us for the following or other lawful purposes:
- Auditing purposes
- Troubleshoot problems
- Assist with investigations
- Comply with legal requirements
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org